Monday, May 30, 2005

Sunday's LSD

20km5

Just as I was drifting into my Dreamworld, the noise of voices of angers and pityfull cries of young children shooked me from my much needed rests. My new neighbour started their now regular quarrel.. Not Again. The rackets lasted till 3plus, by then it was impossible for me to return to my sleep.. just laid in bed waiting for dawn to start my Sunday's LSD.
Dragged myself from the comfort of my nest when the watch showed 5:00am. Did all the usual stuff and had a breakfast of hot Milo drink and peanut butter wholemeal-bread. My butt was out of the Door by 5.50am and headed toward MR. My usual run route passes AMK ave 1, both Bishan parks before reaching Thomson Road. This morning indeed of taking the left turn on reaching Thomson Road to MR, i decided to do the easier route using the old Thomson Road toward Upper Pierce Reservoir route.... Completed my 20plus km LSD run close to 8am.

1 comment:

pilates video said...

Like your blog. Found it searching for like minded souls out there.
All blessings, pilates

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...