Sunday, June 19, 2005

Sunday's LSD Run

20km3
This morning LSD run route started from Serangoon Stadium along Yio Chu Kang toward Old Upper Thomson Road. Just as i was running pass a road junction near Serangoon North Ave, heard a voice calling me. It was Lai Soon in his gaint Prime Mover, saying hello . He told me that he was on his way to Bedok Reservoir for his run with fellow runners which start at 6.30am . Yio Chu Kang is a very long road which pass-by several housing estates. It is advisable to run this route only during weekend's morning as the road is normally busy with fast moving traffic. Also, run on the right side of the road as there are fewer traffic stops. I reached the junction of YCK and OUTR in 58mins.
A few minutes on OUTR, saw a figure speeding toward my direction. It was Micheal Craig on his return leg of his 25km MR-Seletar-MR route. Exchanged morning greeting with him and proceeded to Upper Pierce Reservoir. Upon reaching UPR's toilet, i made a U-turn and ran on the AirCON road. Then back to UPR's Main Gates and back on to OUTR. Meet and exchanged niceties with Hock Leong who is on his way to Seletar. I end my LSD run at Casuarina Roard in 1hr 56mins, and rewarded myself with Teh Tarik and Roti Prata.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...