Trainer Ong passed this PI' s Shine Model to me to " test Run"... as he found that she may be a good alternative for Neutral Runners.
I took her for "test run" at the stadium track last night.. just like Ong.. i also found that this PI running shoe was indeed very comfortable. She wrapped ard the foot well without any of those irritating internal stitched threads or "straps" that cause abrasion n blisters. The Heel n Forefoot's Cushion are pretty impressive n offers very good shock absorption with good stability. The "toe off" was also smooth... Overall, this model is a "Good Value for Money" Cushion Shoe for Neutral Runners!
Designed for neutral runners looking for a responsive, lighter weight shoe. Seamless construction upper combines with a Skydex heel crash pad and forefoot flex grooves for an outstanding ride.
How It Fits
- Length: 1/2 size small
- Dress/street shoe = 8
- This shoe = 8.5
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Narrow to medium
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium depth
- Arch height: Medium
Weight: 12.7 oz (size 9)
Pronation Control Technology
Designed for neutral pronation & supination
- Midsole: Single-density compression molded EVA, midfoot mini-frame add stability
- Shape: Semi-curved
- Construction Last: Strobel-lasted
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Heel:Skydex heel crash pad for added cushioning
- Forefoot: Rebound cushioning insert for a lively ride
- Virtually seamless upper technology and the Endo-skeletal support system provide a minimalistic feel with great support and breathability. 360-degree reflectivity with large amounts at the toe and heel.
- Durable carbon rubber in the heel and cushioned, lightweight blown rubber in the forefoot.