Sunday, June 08, 2008

Passion Run 2008!

Planet
Here is the revolving CloseUp.. Very Interesting!!! Thanks, amaranthine!!!
Did the Passion Run this morning. Nice Weather for running. I was in the Wave One, the run was very smooth, did not face blockage like i experienced at last year's run. The race was well organised, Great Job by the The Run Organiser , Geylang Serai.
IMG_0740
I was planning to run at steady even 5 min pace for this run. Less 3km into the run, i began panicky and was confused that i can't maintain this pace. Even Though, i was running within sights of faster runners like Trevor, Runalone, Dream and Ayin. All the Slow n Long Sundown Ultra training runs, must have slowed me, so i thought!!!! After losing sights of the fast runners, the famous n super fast Ultramarathoner, RR3 caught up with me. I happily trailed him with pride to the finish. Completed the Race in abt 1h 16min. ( on target, i guessed the distance markers in the early stages of the run were not properly placed .)
My Official 15km Passion Run 2008
Position 98 Bib 1262 David Ong 00:25:16 01:04:30 01:16:30
DreamSaucony
Dream n myself took a quick shower soon after our run. In dry n comfortable clothings, we positioned ourselves near the Finishing Area.. It was very fun cheering on the other runners!! ( haha.. the Pictures tell it All). Dream did well in catching those moments with his speedy n trusty cam!!
DOFather'Heavenly'Beo-ingWhereDO2sgrunners
My Lucky Day too... Won my first Lucky draw prize at a running event.. one complimentary facial spa treatment n one free sport massage with physio consultation session. Hehee.. finally, got to practice my heavenly massage skills on a shwe meimei!!!

2 comments:

The Dream Runner said...

Have you managed to track down the shwe meimei who had the honour of getting your 'heavenly' massage?

DO said...

Dream.. Hehe... YES.. will let u know her identity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...