Back to Nike Zoom Victory, i was one of the Lucky One who arrived there early enough to be given the opportunity to test trial the new Nike Zoom Victory!!
The Nike Zoom Victory+ running shoe is for the runner looking for a great lightweight feel on the foot and a fast responsive feel off of the ground. New Flywire upper technology creates a great fit in an extremely lightweight package. Open mesh upper offers superior breathability and lightweight feel. Full-length Phylon™ midsole. Heel and forefoot Zoom Air™ units add low, responsive cushioning. BRS 1000™ carbon rubber in the heel delivers durability. Modified rubber Waffle® forefoot provides great traction and cushioning. Wt. 10.2 oz.
How It Fits
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch structure: Low
Pronation Control Technology
Designed for neutral pronation & supination
- Midsole: Single-density full-length Phylon
- Shape: Semi-curved
- Construction Last: Full-length strobel lasted Phylon
- Midsole: Full-length Phylon
- Heel: Zoom Air-sole unit
- Forefoot: Zoom Air-sole unit
- Lightweight breathable Flywire design
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel and modified rubber waffle for traction and cushioning
* I felt like a Olympian running in Victory!! - This Nike Zoom Victory is one of Nike's footwear that will be used in the coming Beijing Olympic!
* Victory is Very Light and the Toe-box area is Wide and Roomy - Great for Asian's wider Feet! There is no need for me to Upsize for this particular Nike model get a more comfortable forefoot fit!
* The MidFoot Sole has a firm Cushion and yet Very Flexible! - Great for Fast n Furious Toe-Off!
* The Heel n MidFoot Cushions provides Very Good Protection - Although, running on the hard concrete at ECP.. i felt very comfortable in Victory, the cushions were shocking the impacts and shocks from the hard surfaces verywell!
* The Broad Waffles MidFoot Base with " Rocking Curves" provides Good Stability and a Responsive n Efficient Take-Off - Neutral Mid Foot Runners will love "Victory" as this shoes "work hard" for the runners rather than the usual situation where in lesser running shoes, the runners got to work Harder!!
* The Inside Material that surrounds the ankle and heel, although very thin but surprisingly, provides good comforts and wrapped around them well!!
* The Heel n Ankles Tabs is a little High - so do wear a higher and thicker ankle sock to prevent possible abrasions at the heel and side of the ankle!
I would Love to get the opportunities to test trial the New Lunar Trainer n Vomero 3( V3) in the coming Nike's Human Race Training Runs! I heard that the V3 is more responsive n have firmer midfoot cushions than my present V2! Haha.. U can "Moon Walk" like Micheal Jackson in the Revolutionary Nike Lunar Trainer!